While our community has been through a lot over the last few months and many things have changed, our commitment to you and your safety remains the same as we move forward in offering our best to each of you. Please review the information prior to your appointment and help us maintain a safe environment for all of our patients and staff.
- No one without a mask or face covering is allowed into the office
If you are a patient or parent of a patient and do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you
- To ensure social distancing, the waiting room is being kept to patients only
We would ask Adults to come alone (unless assistance is needed).
Parents are welcome to remain with young children until they are called back into the clinic. Please inform the front desk of the number where you would like to be contacted at the conclusion of the appointment.
- Please advise the front desk if any of the following applies:
- Any known exposure to COVID-19
- Patient/anyone in immediate family are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to: fever, chills, respiratory symptoms, flu-like symptoms, loss of taste/smell)
- Recent travel to a highly affected area
- Please know Dr. Fry and staff are always available to discuss your endodontic needs and treatment
As always, please let us know if you have concerns about being seen. We will be happy to advise you of our protocols and safety measures, or reschedule for another date. Thank you for your patience and cooperation! Rest assured that we will continue to monitor various dental and surgical association recommendations along with those of the CDC and other government departments and act accordingly. We hope our efforts will put you at ease.
Katherine L. Fry DMD
3065 Akers Mill Rd. SE Ste 225
Atlanta, GA 30339